Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Indicum Sweater

This is my second Make Nine project:



The pattern is Hilary Callis Smith's Indicum. The body yarn is Knit Picks Capretta in cream and CC for the corrugated ribbing is Tanis Fiber Arts purple label in Fig.

This might be headed for Waddersville. The armscyes seem *really* high, and the corrugated ribbing rolls in spite of my aggressive blocking. It's the sort of thing that I'll be neurotic about because I spent my late 30s reading way too many blogs about how French women only wear things that are perfectly perfect.



And the yoke looks so yoke-y in the back. Because it's a yoke, duh. I suppose I'm used to seeing color or pattern in these situations:


Debbie Downer, party of one! Sorry, readers.

I'm not sure what will be next in the Make Nine queue...I'm reevaluating my choices after an epic-ish wardrobe purge (more on that next week) in the midst of an existential crisis about making and materialism (more on that next next week).

No comments:

Post a Comment