Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Speckles


Dayliiiight!!!!!

This is view A of Jalie 3245, sewn up in a spongilicious  knit  that Emma One Sock categorized under "Sweater Knits." (It seems super light and drapey for a sweater knit, unless we're talking about one of those sweaters that my mother disses whenever she laments the decline in quality at Talbots.)

But I digress...it was a great choice for this pattern, and the speckles and ribbing prevent vastwhitemonolithia. Unlike other Jalie patterns the neck is finished with binding instead of a band. I had my doubts, but my #10 edgestitch foot....took the edge off!

Bias neckline finish.
Necklace belonged to my husband's grandmother.
It's from the 1950s.

Hyar hyar. I'll be here all week--remember to tip your waitress.

2 comments:

  1. Great "lewk" necklace and all! Also, is this a tripod pic? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a tripod pic--still figuring out backgrounds.

      Delete