Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Endless Summer #2




What happened to Endless Summer #1? I made it one size too big, so now I have a lovely double-gauze night shirt squished under my pillow.

This version is a size 39 (based on finished bust measurement), sewn from a black pin tuck voile that I bought at a local fabric store. I think it might be Robert Kaufman.



The leggings are the new-ish Pants No. 2 pattern from 100 Acts of Sewing, in an Art Gallery knit.

I wore this to my semi-annual one-on-one with the head of my organization (that's my boss's boss).  In my past lives this never would have flown as a work outfit, but I've seen her wear tunics and leggings with shiny metallic Fluevogs to work so I felt emboldened.

Tunics and leggings at work? Yay or nay?


1 comment:

  1. As someone who wears Birkenstocks and jumpsuits to work, I say YAY! Creative office attire for the win. :)

    ReplyDelete